Preventing Major Downtime
Commercial properties include
- Office complex,
- Office high-rise buildings,
- Shopping centers,
- Industrial facilities,
- Retail stores,
- Churches and houses of worship, and
- Other commercial properties.
An extensive amount of restoration of commercial properties over these years has given us the experience to be the leader in the restoration industry.
We employ specialists specifically trained to handle large scope restoration and reconstruction and will work with your insurance carrier, architects, and building engineers in an effort to expedite the recovery process and minimize the impact on your bottom line.
FireStar also provides Contingency Planning, which allows our professionals to develop a proactive plan to minimize damage and expedite the recovery process when a catastrophic event occurs.
FireStar, Inc. and Parker Young Construction, Inc. understand that damage to your place of business means lost revenue, customer base and competitive positioning in the marketplace. Major business downtime can be crippling and doom a business to failure if allowed to continue for a long period of time. We have established an excellent reputation helping businesses recover from fire, floods, severe weather, crime, and vandalism.
Speed Up the Recovery Process
Why Parker Young
- 30+ years of experience
- In-house resources for practically all trades in mitigation and reconstruction
- Quick response time
- Do the job right the first time
- Focus on timeliness and quality
- A background check on all employees
- Licensed and bonded
- Workmen's comp and liability insurance
- Develop Ready Action Plan (RAP) – a digital on hand emergency plan